I think that some of my friends and former coworkers think I'm living some kind of charmed life right now. Well, I agree that it's going really smoothly at the moment, but I have paid my dues. My life has not been all paradisiaque.|
No reason for you to remember any of those things. I will hold on to them myself, then crush them under my happy feet.
- Remember when I picked a major in college that I wasted several years learning but never used after graduation?
- Remember when I wasted all that money starting my own business, Atlanta Valusource?
- Remember when I got dumped by the woman I followed to Lexington, which left me all alone in Kentucky?
- Remember when I passed out on a sidewalk at the University of KY and broke my teeth?
- Remember when Anne's dog attacked my foot and made me cry?
- Remember when cancelled my collision insurance months before I totalled the car shown above, dropping $5000 off my net worth instantly?
- Remember when I was downsized from Information Connection in 2001 and the Lexington city government in 2003?