1. What was the last song you heard?
Does it count if it was only playing inside my head? When I awoke this morning, I started singing "Killing Me Softly," the way Marcus does in About a Boy
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Last night I watched the Billy Elliot video with Penny, and two days ago I sneaked into Shanghai Knights at the cinema. My advice is to skip Shanghai Knights and go rent Billy Elliot
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
An apple-cinnamon bun at Great Harvest Bread Company, a tray of sushi from Good Foods Co-Op, and a BBQ sandwich at Dairy Queen. These purchases were for three separate mealtimes, not for one meal!
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
(1) Dance like a madman at the USABDA dance; (2) Start sending this month's batch of snail mail; (3) Wash clothes; (4) Eat barbeque chicken pizza
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Tanya, Penny, Patty, Danielle, and my boss Marianne. (I very rarely talk to men unless they call me to offer me a part in the next Kentucky Ballet Theatre performance -- thanks, Norbe!)