|BRETT BUGLE - previous entry - about Brett|
Tonight I was wandering around Joseph-Beth Booksellers, and I spotted a computer book called Mason. Apparently there is a programming skill called Mason which allows you to mix Perl and HTML. Maybe I should be an early adopter and have a memorable connection between my name and my skill. Wasn't there a chef named Weldon Rumproast?|
Now here are my answers to the Friday Five survey:
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
For search engines: Mason mixes Perl and HTML; Friday Five survey